Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

SEVERAL PHP ERRORS

justyna_bizdrajustyna_bizdra Lifetime Member
Hello,

After recent PHP version update on the server to 7.0 and WP update I started seeing some PHP errors on my website http:www.thesmania.com.
I have a very old version of Thesis 1.8.5, so it may contribute as well.

Could you kindly let me know if there is any fix to those errors?

Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = NULL) in /home/evivepl/domains/thesmania.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/reactiv/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = NULL) in /home/evivepl/domains/thesmania.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/reactiv/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = NULL, $id = 0) in /home/evivepl/domains/thesmania.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/reactiv/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = NULL) in /home/evivepl/domains/thesmania.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/reactiv/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of thesis_comment::start_lvl(&$output, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/evivepl/domains/thesmania.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_185/lib/classes/comments.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of thesis_comment::end_lvl(&$output, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/evivepl/domains/thesmania.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_185/lib/classes/comments.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of thesis_comment::start_el(&$output, $comment, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $current_object_id = 0) in /home/evivepl/domains/thesmania.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_185/lib/classes/comments.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of thesis_comment::end_el(&$output, $comment, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home/evivepl/domains/thesmania.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_185/lib/classes/comments.php on line 0

Thank you
Justyna

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi Justyna, yes that is a known issue with Thesis 1.8.5, I doubt they will ever be fixed at this point, however, those are just warnings not errors. You don't "need" to fix them. If they are displaying on your website you should ask your webhost to turn off PHP Display Errors for warnings - so that the general public can't see them.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    justyna_bizdrajustyna_bizdra Lifetime Member
    Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for your advice :)

Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.