Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Themedy Upgrading?

stuart_murphystuart_murphy Lifetime Member
edited November 2019 in Derby
Hi Mark,

Please advise? Unbelievably, I never knew I needed to update my Themedy version.. My 6-year-old DERBY theme live bands booking website is still on Themedy version 1.1.2, and is now on its knees due to my lack of expertise and competitors easily overtaking me. Is there any real, tangible benefit to upgrading, as I suspect for someone a little non-tech like me it will cause unexpected and potentially major issues, and I'm not likely to be able to fix them. I have no tech guy, as the site makes no money anymore.

Thanks,
Stu
Post edited by stuart_murphy on

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    As a general rule, you don't need to upgrade no unless there is something in a newer version you want or need. As themes are design-based tools I don't think it will help you as far as competitors go, unfortunately. As far as something like rankings in search engines go for the most part - quality content rules ;)
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.