Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Can you provide one easy way to remove some (publicity?) words, please

mr_guerreromr_guerrero Lifetime Member
edited May 2019 in Line it Up 2
Hi.

In LineItUp theme, why the features adquires the word themedy_features?

What happens if i don't want the word themedy in my links?

I don't understand why the theme sets this word by default. To remove this word I had to modify the file box.php with manual replacement:

$mPermaLink=str_replace('themedy_features/', '',get_permalink($post->ID));
        echo '<a href="'.$mPermaLink.'"><h4 class="widget_title widgettitle">'.get_the_title($post->ID).'</h4></a>';

Very, very dirty way for that.

Why you include themedy in permalinks? Why you don't provide one easy way to remove that?

Thanks.
Post edited by mr_guerrero on

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    It has to be something unique otherwise if another plugin used a similar URL (like just "features" instead of "themedy_features") their plugin or our theme would break.

If your implying it someone helps us you are mistaken as no one is actually going to understand what "themedy" is anyway - so there are zero benefits to us.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    mr_guerreromr_guerrero Lifetime Member
    Thanks for your response.

Why you don't provide one easy way to remove "themedy_" or "themedy_features" from URL. In my case i don't want these words in my URLs. I do not have to be obliged to have the word themedy in my URLs, if I have paid to use your themes you should facilitate that, I think .

If there is one update my URLs will be broken, I'm forced to modify the file box.php again. It is not an option too practical for something that is paid, right?
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    We will add this request to our feature request notes for review later for any new versions.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.