Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Link product name form home and cat pages

grahamvidlergrahamvidler Lifetime Member
Hi,

Is it possible to have the product name/title link to the product page? At the moment, the image links through but not the title.

This should be for all category pages and anywhere the products are shown e.g. via Woocommerce shortcodes

Many thanks,
Graham

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi Graham, that would require custom code work to do, if you would like to hire us to do so you can use the link in my signature. Thanks!
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    No problem. I will shoot you a request now.
  • Options
    One last comment I forgot to put on the small task form; you have edited the theme files for this site before, so please apply edits directly to the current theme files vs copying theme files into this account. You may do this already but it is best to ask!
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    edited March 2019
    Solution for reference:
    /**
     * Link the product title in the product loop. Themedy March 12, 2019
     */
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_shop_loop_item_title','woocommerce_template_loop_product_title', 10 );
    add_action('woocommerce_shop_loop_item_title', 'themedy_add_link_product_title', 10 );
    function themedy_add_link_product_title() {
        echo '<h2 class="woocommerce-loop-product__title"><a href="'.get_the_permalink().'">' . get_the_title() . '</a></h2>';
    }
    Added to /custom/custom_functions.php (Genesis), custom.php for Thesis 2
    Post edited by Mark_Hodder on
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.