Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Thumbnails not displaying correctly on product pages

krishankrishan Lifetime Member
Hi there, I'm using Wordpress 5.0.3 with Thesis 2.7. I have a few test products up and the thumbnails are not displaying correctly on the product pages. I have run the Fix CSS box already but there was no change. I've included the links below.

Product 1

product 2

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi, have you tried running this plugin to see if it adjusts the thumbnails: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ajax-thumbnail-rebuild/
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    Hi Mark,

I tried the running the plugin but unfortunately it did not change. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not too sure where the glitch is coming from but you can adjust the CSS to fix it manually via something like this in your Thesis Custom CSS:

.woocommerce .woocommerce-product-gallery.images img {width: auto; float: left; margin-right: 10px;} .woocommerce-product-gallery ol.flex-control-thumbs {margin-top: 10px;} .woocommerce-product-gallery {display: inline-block;}
    Need Additional Help?

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Hi Mark, thank you for the CSS but I tried it and still no luck. I also noticed that when I click the photo it does not open in a pop up as the demo site does. Would it be easier for you if you had access to the site?
    Post edited by krishan on
  • Options
    Need Additional Help?

• Options
    Final CSS used:
    .woocommerce .woocommerce-product-gallery.images img {width: auto; float: left; margin-right: 10px;}
    .woocommerce-product-gallery ol.flex-control-thumbs {margin-top: 10px;}
    .woocommerce-product-gallery {display: inline-block;}
    .woocommerce-product-gallery__trigger {display: none !important;}
    figure.woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper {margin: 0px !important;}
    Need Additional Help?

This discussion has been closed.