Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

New (unwanted) additional text next to 'add to cart' button - fixed it and now this problem

oliesclosetoliescloset Fremedy, Clip Cart, Tote
I was seeing unwanted text next to the 'add to cart' button after updating woocommerce. It said "Please check our Privacy Policy to see how we use your personal data.". There was also wonky looking 'in stock' message too. I got rid of the '...privacy policy...' message somehow... I am really not sure how I did it, it may have simply been the social media buttons plugin which I disabled... I dunno... I also added code to master.php to get rid of the 'in stock' message...

So I was able to hide/get rid of the nonsense unwanted text on single product page which was surrounding the 'add to cart' button but NOW I have this...

I am seeing the following error message and don't understand what I need to do to fix it...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sapience/customdesigndogcollars.com/wp-content/thesis/master.php:1) in /home/sapience/customdesigndogcollars.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1126

If you could assist me in figuring out what the heck is going on that would be great...

Thanks..

Most of this has happened since updating woocommerce yesterday.... Also... I see there is a new update for Thesis...I am not sure exactly how to make sure all my edits with ClipCart won't be erased if I update to the latest Thesis version. I have applied my edits in 'custom css'... will my images still remain if I update thesis?? i.e. background images, headers, etc..

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    edited October 2018
    Thesis updates, in theory, shouldn't break any of those things but you should never update without a recent backup you can restore to in case something does go wrong.

When you remove the code you added from master.php does that warning message go away?

Can you paste the full contents of your master.php here for me to see, including the new code you added?
    Post edited by Mark_Hodder on
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    oliesclosetoliescloset Fremedy, Clip Cart, Tote
    LOL, at one point things got so messed up I couldn't even access my dashboard and the front side was screwed up. I ended up uploading and replacing the old master.php via ftp and overwrote the new one. Now everything works again. The weirdest thing is now all that unwanted text is gone... poof?? Thanks for the F/U Mark.. I think everything is okay again.. some really weird stuff though...how does unwanted text just disappear? I dunno...
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    haha okay well at least everything is working again! :)
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.