Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Updating Thesis skins

bdienesbdienes Lifetime Member
When a new Themedy skin version is created, I do not see any notification in the Thesis/Manage Skins area. I see those only for the DIYThemes skins.
The only way I can update the Themedy skins is to check your site to see if there is a new one, download it, delete the directory on the server for the old skin, upload and unzip the new skin file.
This seems way too complicated. Am I missing something? Is there a way to easily update a Themedy skin without having to SSH or FTP into the site and manually do the changes?

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Unfortunately, the updates you see for your DIYThemes skins is a feature that is built into Thesis itself and is not publicly open to 3rd party developers like us.

However, a faster way to handle things is to just do everything through the skin manager in Thesis and delete and reinstall the skin there.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.