Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Slides Error with WooCommerce PlugIn

antonia_smithantonia_smith Lifetime Member, Fremedy

I had this problem with a different site and now the problem is gone. I created a new one and now I am having the same problem.

So, I have Patron installed with Demo options and the recommended plugins.

If I activate the WooCommerce plug in, the slider image is reduced in size, covers the menu and the slider is only to the right of the page.

I have removed a widget for social media that is normally to the right of the slider. If I put it back, the slider moves to half the size when scrolling.

If I deactivate the plugin, I get an error and the slider image blinks rapidly and is distorted.

I have also used the cleanup CSS.

The reason I know that it is definitely the Woocommerce plugin is because I deactivated all of the other plugins and restarted them all one by one.
I have researched the error extensively and can not find an answer. I have also tried the fix css box and all of the solutions listed in the pinned post.

The error is Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wc_print_notices' not found or invalid function name in /home2/oniy/its4u2.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

You can see it on www.tonithetourist.com

Please help, Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.