Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Issues using Beaver Builder

antonioperrecaantonioperreca Support Expired
Hello, I'm having some problems on a site. I use Beaver Builder as page constructor, and I've got the page title displayed on the page. I wanted to remove it, and inserted this additional css code:

.site-header, .introduction {display: none;

The page title had disappeared for a few days but now it's shown again. The css code is still there and the header is not displayed. What can I do to Hide the page title?

I'm having also issues in the menu creation, I'm creating a jumping menu assigning an id to the rows I want to but the links don't work, could it depend on the theme? On other websites it works normally.

Comments

• Options
    matt_hoddermatt_hodder Moderator, Lifetime Member
    edited May 2018
    Make sure you include the closing bracket in your css. You can try this instead to see if it works:

body .site-header, body .introduction {display: none !important; }

Those menus should work fine as long as you have the anchors on the page itself (Something like <div id="anchorme"></div> or <a name="anchorme"></a>). Our themes shouldn't affect that.

To troubleshoot any further I'd need a link to your website to see what you mean.
    Post edited by matt_hodder on
  • Options
    antonioperrecaantonioperreca Support Expired
    Thank you, the website is www.creditoideale.it
This discussion has been closed.