Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Broken Layout on WooCommerce product pages

lydiarobertslydiaroberts Lifetime Member
Hi, our site is experiencing an issue now where all the WooCommerce product pages have a broken layout. I thought it might be a plugin conflict but none of the other pages show the problem; only product pages. Can you help?

WordPress 4.9.5
Genesis 2.6.1

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi, sometimes that would be a caching issue if you have a caching plugin enabled try clearing it or disabling to determine if it's the source of the issue.

If that doesn't seem to be it post a sample URL here so we can view the issue live.

Thanks!
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    I have cleared the site cache but the problem persists.

Here is an example of one product page (problem appears on all product pages)
    https://www.climbitcat.com/product/bundle-2-deluxe-cat-perch-covers/

Thanks
  • Options
    matt_hoddermatt_hodder Moderator, Lifetime Member
    edited May 2018
    Looks like there might be a new bug from a recent WooCommerce update. We'll look into fixing it soon.

For a quick fix, you can just add this to your custom_functions.php file:
    remove_theme_support( 'woocommerce' );
    add_action('genesis_meta', function() {
      if (is_woocommerce()) {
        remove_action( 'genesis_entry_header', 'genesis_post_info', 12 );
      }
    });

If you want a very quick fix, you can use the following plugin: Genesis Connect for WooCommerce (the only downside is you will lose your custom Product sidebar).
    Post edited by matt_hodder on
  • Options
    Hi Matt,

This fixed the display on the product pages, but because it removes theme support for all of WooCommerce it completely breaks the product pages: https://www.climbitcat.com/product-category/cat-toys/

Is there a solution?

Thanks,
  • Options
    That's strange- it seems to work fine for me on my install.

Did you try enabling the Genesis Connect plugin? Just downloading and activating that plugin should fix your issues.

Search for it or get it here: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-connect-woocommerce/
  • Options
    I just installed the plugin and that seems to have fixed it, thanks!

Do I need to keep this plugin installed forever, or will you all be releasing an update to the theme that addresses this problem?

Thanks
  • Options
    We will release an update. It shouldn't conflict with the plugin. Glad its working again!
  • Options
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.