Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Slider

jordan_fischerjordan_fischer Support Expired
I'm actually using WP 4.9.5. I copy and pasted your demo HTML for the slider at the top of the Grind homepage, but the image won't cover the whole slide, despite uploading a photo at your recommended dimensions. Do you have any solutions for this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    The background image actually comes from setting a wide image as the WordPress featured image. Have you set it there or just the HTML in the post editor itself?
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    No, just in the HTML editor. I'll go put it as the featured image and see how that works. Thanks.
  • Options
    Is there a way to set the image for an archive page? I'm having one of the slides link to the Events page from The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe.
  • Options
    Nevermind, I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant the featured image of the page. You meant the featured image of the slide. Got it, it works now. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.