Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Blog Page title & featured images

weilandhldgsweilandhldgs Lifetime Member
edited April 2018 in Brisket
I'm having a couple of problems with the "Blog" page on my site.

The first is that the Custom Title Tag I've saved for the page isn't propagating on the actual page. Instead, it shows an identical title as the homepage.

Second is that the Featured Images aren't showing up.

Anyone having this problem or have any ideas about what it might be?
Post edited by weilandhldgs on

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    If you mean the feature images for each post on the main blog listing page go to Thesis - Skin Content - Post/Page Output button and make sure the feature image option is checked off.

For the custom title for the blog section in Thesis visit: Thesis Home -> Blog Page SEO and that should fix that up for you.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    weilandhldgsweilandhldgs Lifetime Member
    edited April 2018
    Awesome, thanks. This straightened out both issues.

Actually the images on the blog page still aren't showing up. I'll keep digging and see if I can figure out what's going on.
    Post edited by weilandhldgs on
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Just to be clear - where they would show up automatically is here: https://demo.themedy.com/brisket/blog/

Not in the single blog post i.e https://demo.themedy.com/brisket/loads-of-formatting-options/ - in case that is what you mean.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.