Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Menu is not mobile responsive?

wintergardenwintergarden Support Expired
Hello,

I can't seem to figure out how to make the navigation responsive, everything else is going great but this

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Weird, can you post the link to your website so we can see what you mean?
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    https://upscaleapparel.org/
    it's still under some minor construction - I actually was using bythesisskins.com for my last redesigns in a few of my sites. However, I really liked the Grind Skin for one of my other sites, so I opted to redo our store website as well.

It's should be finished fully by tomorrow - but I wanted to make sure to get this fixed before I go any further.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Your site is looking great on my end and the menu is looking fine on mobile to me, have you gotten it fixed?

http://cloud.themedy.com/3w3y3f3k3T2W
    Need Additional Help?

• Options
    Well I'm looking for it to be mobile responsive - with the three little lines and the menu label as opposed to a page nav bar ... I thought that's how it was in the demo?

And thank you :) I appreciate any help regarding this... I am really meticulous about the three little lines, I've even tried looking for a plug in sub - but it interferes with my header logo / image
  • Options
    Ok I got ya, you want the hamburger menu - just FYI I would say hiding your menu is not necessary on this site, it's certainly not a requirement to be mobile responsive.

However, Stage 2 offers both options, so visit: Thesis - Skin Content - Miscellaneous button and you'll see a Mobile menu jquery option there you can check to activate it. :smile:
    Need Additional Help?

This discussion has been closed.