Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Category Image Integration?

sweeneysayssweeneysays Lifetime Member
Hello! I recently added this category images plugin to my site, specifically because I'm trying to use it for one category, in particular. That category is using a custom template.

The problem is that I can't figure out how to get WP/Thesis to call up this image? There are instructions on that page for integrating with the theme and I read through the Thesis hook tutorial but I'm not clear on where I'd call that up? I tried to use the "featured image wrap" from the posts page on that template, but that obviously did not work. I'm assuming I need to add the php from that category page SOMEWHERE but I'm not entirely sure WHERE.

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    You can add PHP code to the custom.php file included with the theme in the /wp-content/thesis/skins/YOURTHEMENAME/ folder - you would need to edit that file via FTP.

However, I would also take this question to http://diythemes.com/support/request/ - since it's not a skin specific issue more so a Thesis integration issue where the same steps should apply to all Thesis skins.

Let us know how you get along with it!
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.