Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_is_week()

aurlien_debordaurlien_debord Support Expired
Hello,

I just finished the installation of Brisket and I got this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_is_week() in mysite/wp-content/themes/brisket/functions.php on line 131

The function tribe_is_week() is called twice in functions.php (line 131 & 141).
So, for now, I just have commenting this two lines to make the theme works.

Do you have a more substainable solution?

Regards

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    It looks like that function is only available in the pro version of the events calendar plugin. We just pushed version 1.0.7 for a fix for this now, you can redownload and reinstall and it should fix this issue.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    aurlien_debordaurlien_debord Support Expired
    I have replace the theme with the 1.0.7 version and this error is still here.
  • Options
    Hi can you send me the URL to this site and a WordPress admin login so I can check: https://themedy.com/forum/messages/add/mark_hodder
    Need Additional Help?

• Options
    niannian Support Expired
    Hello! I am having the same exact problem with my site. When I tried to activate the Brisket theme, I got the same "Fatal error" message. Could you help me out as well? My email address is nian@nerainyc.com and the website URL is nerainyc.com.
  • Options
    Hi Nian, try deleting Brisket and downloading the new 1.0.8 version now and see if that helps.
    Need Additional Help?

• Options
    niannian Support Expired
    Hi Mark,

I did that and now my entire site has crashed. Is there someone I can call?

Best,
    Nian
  • Options
    niannian Support Expired
    Hi Mark,

Now if I go onto my site (nerainyc.com) I just get a blank page with these messages:

Warning: include_once(/home/nerainyc/public_html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nerainyc/public_html/wp-content/themes/brisket/functions.php on line 3

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/nerainyc/public_html/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/init.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nerainyc/public_html/wp-content/themes/brisket/functions.php on line 3

Warning: require_once(CHILD_DIR/lib/admin/themedy-options.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nerainyc/public_html/wp-content/themes/brisket/lib/init.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'CHILD_DIR/lib/admin/themedy-options.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nerainyc/public_html/wp-content/themes/brisket/lib/init.php on line 15
  • Options
    Hi Nian, this error occurs when you activate the child theme without installing the Genesis framework first. So make sure you have the Genesis framework installed first and then install and activate Brisket and that should do it.
    Need Additional Help?

This discussion has been closed.