Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

site issues after Thesis 2.6 upgrade

I just upgraded to Thesis 2.6 and have been having all kinds of issues with my site. The home page is distorted (my site is SexTherapyNashville) and the header is not functioning. I have read all of the supporting documentation on the Themedy site, I have added in the extra code (#site_title, #site_tagline {display: none;}) on custom css page (I have tried both adding the code and taking it off alternately in effort to fix this), I have downloaded and applied fix css box from Thesis site, and still can't get my site to a restored presentation. The site has been up for several years and has functioned well before this upgrade.

Is there something that I am missing? Thank you for any advice or help you can offer.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.