Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Broke the slider + full-width?

Hi guys. I think I must have done something that broke the slider, because it is not pulling the "featured image" for the slide background. It's just my default theme background color... So right now I just added some custom CSS to force a background.

Also, I would like to make the slider background image full-width if possible.

Any help/insight you can provide is much appreciated! Thanks!

http://www.prairietrailphysio.ca/

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    It's hard to say what would cause that, did it break after a Thesis upgrade or anything?

The other place I would look is at your plugins, try disabling all your plugins to see if it works and if it does turn them back on one by one and keep checking the site until it breaks again so you know which plugin is the cause.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    Ok, my mistake. Line it Up 2 does not have a background image for the slide. The featured image shows up as the little tile below the slider.

Is there a way to change that feature to remove the tiles and have a background instead? If it's outside the scope of this forum, I completely understand!

Thanks.
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    It would require custom code development for sure, it's something you can use the hire us link for in my signature if you would like us to handle it though.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.