Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Modify Header Extras

What would I need to do to add my own social media buttons to the Header Extras?

Also...the mailto: button doesn't seem to be functioning correctly for me

Site: http://www.hunt2fishoutdoors.com/

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    The mailto button works fine on my end but you are better off getting a contact form plugin and linking that icon to a contact form instead of using mailto. Mailto links react differently on everyones computer depending on the software they have installed - so they are not reliable.

There isn't a way to add your own icons without modifying the code which can be found in box.php in the "class themedy_social_list extends thesis_box {" section. If you need custom code done for this you can use the link in my signature to hire us to do so.

However, there are a couple of generic options related to photos and videos so make sure to exhaust those - even if something is not video related the icon may still make enough sense to use it for example.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.