Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Clip Cart theme - using Cart66 via PayPal Standard Gateway

Hi! Been using this theme for a number of years now. Recently any purchase that is made is processed through PayPal, but no purchase information is listed on the website backend. Also, if the customer is purchasing a digital download, they receive no receipt, as our website doesn't have any history of the purchase. Does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Cart66 handles that part of the functionality so your best bet would be to contact them to sort out this issue. However, I'll leave this thread open in case someone else has come across this before.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    Hello! An update to say that I tried all sorts of things and in the end I had to purchase Cart66 Cloud to solve the issue.
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Cart66 has made many changes but we've never handled this functionality, it's always come from the Cart66 plugin. Did you ever contact them to ask your questions?
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    Yes we had lots of contact back and forth, but the only solution they could provide was to update to Cart66 Cloud. That did work though!
This discussion has been closed.