Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Update to Thesis 2.4 caused header image to disappear

amaylumamaylum Support Expired
I updated Thesis and the header image has disappeared, the header image is still selected but when inspecting the element with firebug it say this -

My site tagline

So looking at the demo this bit is missing -

Patron

Although it's still there in the skin editor so wondering if it's a easy fix?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jdainhansonjdainhanson Lifetime Member
    mine too. My whole site got messed up but this is one of the problems.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    On DIY Themes forum a man called Keith has been helpful and suggested running the fix css box which I didn't know about which may possibly help fix some of the issues. Although my only issue is the missing header image I ran the fix css box anyway but the header image is still missing but Keith thinks the header issue could be a mistake from DIY themes so will have to wait and see for now.

Anyway much thanks to Keith if the fix css box helps anybody out if you haven't tried it already.
    Post edited by amaylum on
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    I see what you mean about the header image. This issue seems to be effecting many skins both ours and others so the fix may have to come from Thesis itself. However, I'll let you know what we find.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Ok thanks Mark.

Just noticed the code I pasted into the original post isn't there lol, I'm not the most observant person.
    Post edited by amaylum on
  • Options
    Ya I was looking through the code of a couple of the DIY skins and it looks like something has changed in regards to the header image code. I tried a few different things to implement what I saw but nothing worked. I guess I will just wait and see.
  • Options
    They have said they are releasing an update to fix this but if you can't wait similar steps to these should fix it too: http://diythemes.com/forums/showthread.php?108800-Header-Not-Displaying-After-Update-to-2.4
    Need Additional Help?

• Options
    Thanks Mark, I'm going to pass on upgrading to 2.4 after reverting back to 2.3.2, not until I get time to try sort any issues that may still occur out at least.
  • Options
    I think that's best ;)
    Need Additional Help?

• Options
    Yep this worked for me.

In skin.php on line 62 I just changed

add_filter('thesis_site_title', array($this, 'logo'));

to

add_filter('thesis_site_title_logo', array($this, 'logo'));

and the logo appeared again.

Now just a few more issues to take care of.
This discussion has been closed.