Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

3er level menu not showing correctly

maria_ortegamaria_ortega Lifetime Member
Hello,

I am having an issue displaying the third level of the drop down menu. It gets cut out of the screen and it can't be accessed. Is there a css fix for this?

Thanks,

Maria

https://postimg.org/image/y1epefg3t/

Comments

• Options
    matt_hoddermatt_hodder Moderator, Lifetime Member
    You could have the dropdown open on the other side. To do that, you would add this CSS:

.genesis-nav-menu li ul ul { margin: -50px 0 0 -171px; }

And to hide the arrow:

.genesis-nav-menu .sub-menu .sub-menu:before, .genesis-nav-menu .sub-menu .sub-menu:after { display: none; }
  • Options
    thanks!
  • Options
    Hi,

I tried implementing the css change but even though the box gets display on the left. The links are not accessible. The menu doesn't stay open to be able to click on the links.
    Is there a way to show the arrow on the other side of the box instead of hiding it completely ?
  • Options
    matt_hoddermatt_hodder Moderator, Lifetime Member
    Hey Maria,

I see that problem.. instead of the second line of code I gave you, just try this one instead:

body .genesis-nav-menu .sub-menu .sub-menu:before, body .genesis-nav-menu .sub-menu .sub-menu:after { opacity: 0; right: -10px; left: auto; }

That should fix the issue with the menu closing prematurely.
  • Options
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.