Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

php issue with Walker menu

andreabeadleandreabeadle Lifetime Member
I'm using the Grind theme and have been building a site here: http://andreatestsite.info/hiands

It is nearly finished so I thought I would transfer it to its final destination and finish it off there. I've cloned it across but am getting an error and wondered if anyone could help me?

Here is the final destination site:

http://installationgallery.co.uk/

This is the error I get. Any ideas on how to fix this? Many thanks

Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home1/diytrade/public_html/installationgallery/wp-content/thesis/skins/grind-t2/skin.php on line 379

Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home1/diytrade/public_html/installationgallery/wp-content/thesis/skins/grind-t2/skin.php on line 379

Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $id = 0) in /home1/diytrade/public_html/installationgallery/wp-content/thesis/skins/grind-t2/skin.php on line 379

Warning: Declaration of DropDown_Nav_Menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth) should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::end_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /home1/diytrade/public_html/installationgallery/wp-content/thesis/skins/grind-t2/skin.php on line 379
-

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    My guess would be an out of date PHP version on the live site.

Ask your webhost support to have the site running the latest version of PHP 5.6 at a min - preferably the latest version of PHP 7 that they support would be even better.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    andreabeadleandreabeadle Lifetime Member
    Many thanks. I think that is the issue. Trying to update now.
This discussion has been closed.