Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Menu "jumping" Behavior

mtndueyd2mtndueyd2 Lifetime Member
Hello! I'm in the process of using Brisket for my book site. It looks FANTASTIC, but there's one weird thing.

Only on the front page: if you hover over the logo, the right-hand menu jumps around the top of the page.

It doesn't happen anywhere else but the front page, so clearly this is a template issue, but I haven't been able to figure out why it's misbehaving. Could anyone help me?

http://ruthannereid.com

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi, I'm not actually getting what your describing, did you already fix this issue since posting?

If not, you may want to try as a logged out user in case it's just something with the toolbar causing it.

Let me know which browser and version you are using if none of the above applies.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    mtndueyd2mtndueyd2 Lifetime Member
    Hi, Mark!

Some friends helped me figure this out over the weekend. Here's what was causing it:

.nav-primary .thesis-nav-menu > .menu-item, .nav-secondary .thesis-nav-menu>.menu-item {
    position: relative;
    margin: 5px;
    }

It's the position that messed it up. I changed that to "position: static," and it works great now.

HOWEVER, you might want to know there's a minor syntax issue here: .thesis-nav-menu>.menu-item There's no space. :)
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Ok great, thanks for reporting back!
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.