Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Portfolio Items Have Wrong URL

jasonrossjasonross Support Expired
I'm developing a new website for a start-up in the music industry and using the built-in portfolio feature to add in each band my clients are working with, but noticed the portfolio items are being forced to a url that looks like this: www.myclienturl.com/portfolio/artistname, which triggers a 404 error page whenever I attempt to click on an item on the portfolio page as this auto-generated URL is wrong. I tried entering in the URL I suspected was the right one for one of the entries as www.myclienturl.com/artistname and was able to get at the page for each individual portfolio item that way, so the pages do exist, but this bug is causing all automatically generated links to go to an invalid URL.

I am aware of the ability to edit permalinks in the "Settings" tab, however if I did this to make the links for the portfolio items work, it would break all other links to pages and blog posts on this site. This really needs to be fixed in the code of the Reactiv skin so it generates valid URLs and not 404 errors.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.