Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Front Page - How to make it show up?

hollygonnellahollygonnella Support Expired
edited May 2017 in Patron
Hi, I am setting up a new theme in preview mode on Thesis. I simply want to make the front page of the theme (patron-Themedy) show up. I went to the menu and created a page on the menu for it to appear on (HOME), but how do I get it to show up there? I downloaded your files for your demo site, and this is all loaded into skin content, that seems all good. Many Thanks for your help. Holly
Post edited by Mark_Hodder on

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi Holly, make sure you post the support question in the right forum when starting a new thread, I'll move this to the Patron category.

If I'm understanding your question then I think step 1 in the after installation steps here: https://help.themedy.com/Thesis/Patron/User_Manual is what you need to do for that.

However, I'm not really sure how that would work as far as preview mode goes. You may or may not be able to change that without effecting the active site. If you want to work on a site fully without effecting your current site - you may have to have your host support to setup a completely different WP area for you to do so.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.