Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Custom CSS in two places?

ssandssand Lifetime Member
You can see the site I'm having issues with at: http://frontendanalysis.com/

I see two places to enter custom CSS - at the Thesis level, which doesn't work and I vaguely remember that this needs to be enabled first but I can't find the setting anywhere. Where is it?

And a second place inside the skin customization, which does work. However, I can't seem to call images properly. I changed the background colors of the header from blues to grays, but the color appears flat as if I've lost the image overlay. Do image URL's need to be full instead of relative?

Comments

• Options
    #header { /background: url("images/bg-overlay.png") #2976B0; background: url("images/bg-overlay.png") #80848b; }

Color changes, but image overlay drops out.
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    It's always just worked by default under Thesis -> Custom CSS for me by default, if that's not showing or working it may be a question for DIYThemes.

I would try full urls and/or !importants and/or clear cache though as well.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    ok I'll ask DIYThemes this one. thank you.
This discussion has been closed.