Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Contact Form - Strange Styling using Gravity Forms

brianmorganbrianmorgan Club Member, CinchPress, Feedpop, ReadyFolio, Rough Print, Smooth Post, Stage, MockFive, FoxyNews, Line it Up, Fremedy, Clip Cart, Reactiv, Derby
You can see the site I'm having issues with at: http://dev3.skypadsolutions.com/

I'm using a standard, simple Gravity Forms contact form, but the form styling is odd, particularly the labels. It looks like the bulk of the CSS is coming from Gravity Forms - and the gforms css has not been changes in any way. Do I need to do something with the field labels or GForms settings? You can see the issure 'm having on the Name and First name Fields. The others look like they should. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Yeah it looks like there has been some changes in Gravity Forms causing this, try adding this:
    .entry-content div.gform_wrapper input:not([type="radio"]):not([type="checkbox"]):not([type="submit"]):not([type="button"]):not([type="image"]):not([type="file"]),
    .entry-content div.gform_wrapper select,
    .entry-content div.gform_wrapper textarea,
    .entry-content div.gform_wrapper .ginput_complex label {
    	font-size: 18px;
    	padding: 16px 24px;
    	font-weight: 400;
    	font-family: "HelveticaNeue-Light", "Helvetica Neue Light", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, "Lucida Grande", sans-serif;
    }

.entry-content div.gform_wrapper input:not([type="radio"]):not([type="checkbox"]):not([type="submit"]):not([type="button"]):not([type="image"]):not([type="file"]) {
    	height: auto;
    }

.entry-content .gform_wrapper .gfield_radio input[type="text"], .content .gform_wrapper .gfield_checkbox input[type="text"] {
    	width: auto;
    	height: 36px !important;
    	line-height: 32px !important;
    	padding: 5px 10px !important;
    }

Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.