Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Features text not changing

Hi there, I've changed the text for the features that display on the front page but nothing is happening... The title of the feature changes fine but not the text...

The site has maintenance on it at the moment but I can give you log in details if you need them.

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    You don't have any cache plugins running or anything that need to be cleared?
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    sarah_edwardssarah_edwards Lifetime Member
    No nothing like that... the only plugins I have running are the ones I have running are the ones required for the theme and simple maintenance...
  • Options
    Actually I have just discovered I was just changing the post - I hadn't discovered the excerpt bit at the bottom. So all ok now. There is one more thing I'm struggling with though - I have a map set up on a page (via the T button) I've put in the Lat and Longitude but although it initially loads when the page has finished loading it disappears and I'm left with this message...

Oops! Something went wrong.
    This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

Do you have any thoughts?

Many thanks,

Sarah.
  • Options
    Try this and see if it works: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/api-key-for-google-maps/

I think all Google Maps now need an API key from Google to work.
    Need Additional Help?

• Options
    Thanks - have added this but still not working. Any other thoughts or should I just download a maps plugin?
  • Options
    If that didn't work then yes I would try another plugin to see if it makes any difference.
    Need Additional Help?

This discussion has been closed.