Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Anyone know what this means?? Taxonomy error??

oliesclosetoliescloset Fremedy, Clip Cart, Tote
Does anyone know what could cause the following error message at the top of some of my product listings? I LITERALLY haven't made any changes the past week but did have some issues with HostGator and my server this morning... I am now wondering what the hell happened to create this new and bizarre message.

This is what I am seeing:

WordPress database error: [Unknown column 't.default' in 'order clause']
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('pa_pre-order-exclusive-gr') AND tr.object_id IN (2990) ORDER BY t.default ASC

Comments

• Options
    Okay, it appears to be that plugin that works perfectly on one website and not this one... I dunno what is causing all the issues. The only thing really different between the sites is that the one with no problems has the previous version of thesis, and the site with problems has the latest version. Other than a lot less plugins and content, this new site shouldn't be giving me the headaches that it is... I dunno what to do at this point... any input will be appreciated, thanks..
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi, first make a backup of your site and start disabling plugins one by one and checking the site to see if the error message goes away. If / when it does then you should know more specifically if it's a plugin issue and which one it is.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    Mark,

It appears to be that Taxonomy plugin AGAIN. I just don't understand why it messes with my newest, smaller, and certainly less complicated site and it gives me absolutely no headaches on the other site.

I deactivated it, then reactivated and did taxonomy sorting for the categories/products showing the error and the error message disappeared.

It's becoming a chinese water torture issue... Unfortunately it's the only plugin I've found that allows me to sort all the stuff I need to sort... IF you know of a better and easier way OR a different plugin I'd appreciate the info. I'm using Advanced Taxonomy Terms Order by NSP Code.
This discussion has been closed.