Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

"Subscribe" area as box

jenniferjennifer Lifetime Member
Would it be possible to get the "Subscribe Area" as a box that could be added to another Themedy skin? I'm currently using Grind, and am fairly comfortable with tweaking CSS and even PHP to some degree, but my efforts to "borrow" that functionality are coming to absolutely nothing.

Ideally, I'd also like to port over the ability to make the top menu sticky, although I can probably implement that myself, as I've done it on other sites.

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Unfortunately it would not be that straight forward as you've probably already seen - as it's tightly integrated into Splash. The majority of the code is in box.php in the class themedy_sub_area extends thesis_box

The new theme would also need custom CSS to have it fit the new design.

While providing the custom coding and CSS to do this would be outside the scope of the support forums here, you can use the link in my signature to hire us to do a task like this if you wish.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    Got it. Still working on the CSS, but the functionality is at least ported. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    NM, Found the problem.
    Post edited by jennifer on
This discussion has been closed.