Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Display one random testimonial at a time

derekderek Lifetime Member
You can see the site I'm having issues with at: http://www.derekprice.net

I'm pretty sure this used to work for me the way I am wanting. As you can see me on my front page, I'm displaying one testimonial, which is currently my most recent. I would like it to be one random testimonial from the list. I have the widget set to random, but if the site is refreshed, the most recent testimonial is still the only one that is displayed. Would it function properly if I went the shortcode route instead?

Comments

• Options
    imageimage

It should be noted these are my widget settings. I've reconfigured them several times with the same result. I only see my most recent testimonial displayed.
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi Derek, do you have any sort of caching running now that could be causing this?

Whether that is through your hosting provider, WordPress plugin, Cloudflare or similar?
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    Hi Mark. I'm just now seeing your reply - not getting notifications. Anyway, no I am not using a caching plugin, and as far as I know, there are no settings in place with my server. What questions should I ask my host regarding that, if it could be an issue? Thanks.
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Can you click on my name and the message link to send me a WP admin login to this site to check?
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.