Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

CSS problem? Check-boxes not showing as checked on chrome.

holistichormonalhealthholistichormonalhealth Fremedy, Splash, Junction
You can see the site I'm having issues with at: http://www.holistichormonalhealth.com/intake-form/

As you can see on the above page, I have a form that has text answers and check-boxes. On chrome, the check-boxes do not actually show a check when checked. It works on firefox.

Is this an issue with the css or what? I'm trying to figure out what I need to change so that it is visible when someone checks a box.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi, we I believe we have a fix for that in the latest version of Splash.

Assuming you haven't changed the Splash files directly, you can remove theme and replace it with the ones from the new download.

Make sure not to remove the "custom" folder if you have made any changes to custom_functions.php
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    holistichormonalhealthholistichormonalhealth Fremedy, Splash, Junction
    Thank you, that worked.

I actually didn't realize there was an upgrade. Is there any way to send out an email notifying purchasers of upgrades (or let them opt in to get the notification?).

Thanks!
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    We currently only email if there are security issues with the themes.

Generally it's not important to keep our themes always up-to-date as updates are usually for the use case of someone starting from scratch with the theme more so then a established user.

I recommend if you have an issue to check for an update and once or twice a year check the download thread to see if there is an update that has features you may want by reading the readme.txt file for the list of changes.

However, I do see the usefulness of having some sort of opt-in notification system for sure - it's something we do have on our "look into list" for solutions ;)
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.