Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Where is the Retina Display Setting?

brianmorganbrianmorgan Club Member, CinchPress, Feedpop, ReadyFolio, Rough Print, Smooth Post, Stage, MockFive, FoxyNews, Line it Up, Fremedy, Clip Cart, Reactiv, Derby
edited November 2015 in Richmond
We're in the process on converting a site to Richmond. I can't seem to find the setting that allows us to choose retina ready. Please note that we didn't do a clean install with import of the Themedy content - only the options - because this is a conversion.
Post edited by Mark_Hodder on

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Hi Brian, we've removed that built in option in support for https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-retina-2x/ - as there is much more that needs to be covered for a fully retina site then can simply be built into the theme.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

• Options
    brianmorganbrianmorgan Club Member, CinchPress, Feedpop, ReadyFolio, Rough Print, Smooth Post, Stage, MockFive, FoxyNews, Line it Up, Fremedy, Clip Cart, Reactiv, Derby
    Thanks! I was looking for it because it's in the Richmond documentation for Genesis. You may want to remove the reference - although I seem to be the only one who asked about it so far. ;-)
  • Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    Good catch, that's probably not the only theme doc that needs updating for this then too! ;)
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.