Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

RE slide in wrong spot

sam_chiodosam_chiodo Support Expired
You can see the site I'm having issues with at: http://www.renovatingitaly.com
HI sorry it may be a simple thing but as you can see on the home page of the site for some reason the slider is in the header rather than between the gray lines under the "come stay with use" text in gray.. looked every where on the back end and cant find were the slider is.. IT is using the pic form the "current works" in portfolios..when i look at the header section and add an image it overlaps where the slider is current ??? strange can you help ? Thanks Sam

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    It uses the WordPress featured images from either your portfolio items or blog posts depending on what you have selected under: Thesis -> Skin Content -> Themedy Featured Slider Options -> Slider Function

However, I don't actually see your slider or the come stay with us text at the moment. Can you click my name and the "Message" link to send me a WordPress admin login to this site to check.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.