Unfortunately due to other commitments, we are no longer able to provide support for these themes.

All our themes are now free and can be downloaded by anyone to use/modify however they wish.

We want to thank all our users for their support over the years. All the best in 2020 and beyond.

Strange error in Richmond after site move

summer_brookssummer_brooks Lifetime Member
This is a continuation of the error posted here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/toolbox-error-after-migration

Yes, the error seems to be in Richmond, in the themedy_save_pagetag_postdata function in themedy-metaboxes.php

If I change the conditional on line 33 (using get_post_type() instead) and attempt to update Menus, I get a different error:

"Notice: Undefined index: pagetag_name in /wp-content/themes/richmond/lib/functions/themedy-metaboxes.php on line 36"

The system I moved to is running PHP 5.3.29 by default, where I think the previous host was running 5.4.something by default, but changing that site to run 5.4 did not help at all.

I have a feeling there might be something odd going on with the definition of the Portfolio post type... it was defined in the previous theme, and I didn't change anything when I switched to Richmond to try to test out to see if I could even switch themes safely on the production site (I had to change one custom post type manually, switching away from a cart plugin to a cpt defined by the CPT UI plugin instead (so I wouldn't have to do this again if I switched themes a few years down the road).

Not sure where to proceed from here to look at more code to tweak.

Comments

• Options
    Mark_HodderMark_Hodder Administrator, Lifetime Member
    On a side note I would try and get on PHP 5.5 or preferably 5.6 in general to avoid issues with some WordPress plugins though.

However, it's not related to this issue. If you download Richmond 1.1.3 - and replace that file with the one from the new download it should fix this up for you.
    Need Additional Help?
    - Check out the Resource Center for helpful tutorials and hints.

This discussion has been closed.